Client Money Security




Should a Propertymark Preotected agent go into administration or misuse your rent, deposit or other funds, Propertymark will reimburse you whether you are a landlord or a tenant.


This certificate confirms your money is protected by the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and that you can claim back money lost in the event of your letting agent going into administration or misusing your funds.


Your Propertymark Protection


Details of your agent


Rushbrook and  Rathbone Limited


trading as


Rushbrook & Rathbone


Scheme Reference number : C0003969


Is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme

Arbon House, 6 Tournament Court,Edgehill Drive, Warwick CV34 6LG



How To Claim

Simply go to and complete the CMP application form. We need to receive your application within 12 months of us being notified that a misappropriation has occurred.


You do not need to prove fraud. You only need to provide supporting evidence that you have not received the money you were legally entitled to , this may be in the form of your tenancy agreement or deposit protection certificate along with bank statements.


Your money is protected throughout the time that your agency is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. If your agent leaves the scheme, they are required by law to notify you. All agents managing propertied in England, Scotland or Wales are legally required to belong to a Government approved Client Money Protection scheme at all times and details of the scheme must be publicly available. If you discover at a later date that money has gone missing during the period of their membership of the scheme, you will still be covered even if they have subsequently left the scheme.


Unfortunately, we cannot make payments for any loss arising from war ( whether foreign or civil), terrorism, rebellion, revolution, military uprising or any firm of confiscation by the state.


Sign-up for Newsletter



Why not get in touch with us to discuss your business requirements by using the form below? For all partnership enquiries, please use the partners form on the right.

General Enquiries

Partner with us